Subject: Verification for the initiative ‘My Voice, My Choice: For Safe and Accessible Abortion’ (ECI(2024)000004) - deadline 28 August 2025
From: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2025 16:34:16 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Addressed to Member State authorities for verification and certification of 
statements of support for the European citizens' initiative (ECI)

cc : Members of the Expert Group on the citizens’ initiative

Dear Member States representatives,

We would like to kindly remind you that the deadline for completing the 
verification for the initiative ‘My Voice, My Choice: For Safe and 
Accessible Abortion’ (ECI(2024)000004) is 28 August 2025. Please make sure 
as to use the correct form of Regulation (EU) 2019/788 
(https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:02019R0788-20240502) 
to upload the Annex VI for your Member State in the File Exchange Service 
(FileExchangeServiceMS/[your country code]/ 
ECI(2024)000004-MyVoice,MyChoice/Annex VI.

According to information from the ECI organisers, they would like to submit 
the ECI for examination to the Commission in the first days of September.

For any questions related to the IT side of the process (e.g. issues to 
download or decrypt the files) you can contact the ECI IT team via 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; for any other 
questions please contact  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].

We thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

European citizens’ initiative team

European Commission
Secretariat General
Unit C.1 – Work Programme & Foresight

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>